Important links and websites concerning proofs and color management:
- shop.proof.de – The proof shop of proof.de for verified online proofing
- eci.org – International Expert Group on colour in digital printing systems. The current proof profile and descriptions of the ECI and Fogra can be loaded there.
- fogra.de – Graphic Technology Research Asociation in Munich
- ifra.de – Word Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (mostly English)
- Ugra.ch – Swiss Center of Competence for Media and Printing Technology
- proofingforums.efi.com – English and German forum of EFI Users
- International Color Consortium (ICC) – Vendor-neutral colourmanagement (Engl.)
More articles related to this topic:
From now on you can order proofs for metal decor printing on white sheet metal at proof.de: The ICC profile for Fogra60 is Metal-Printing_MPC1_FOGRA60.icc
Peter Jäger is an expert in colour management that reliably works across the boundaries of printers and monitors, web and print – essentially: cross-media.
We now have more environmentally friendly parcel labels for our shipping sleeves: Instead of PVC, we use offset-printed paper labels.
Proof GmbH is a member of Fogra – Forschungsinstitut für Medientechnologien e.V.. Why? In recent years, we have been able to draw on the support of Fogra with numerous … read more
Proof printer of the latest generation – now available at Proof.de: The new EPSON SureColor P9500 Spectroproofer. More speed for large proof jobs.
Once again we passed the Fogra certifications and were even the first company to be certified with the Fogra “Spot cert” for Fogra59 eciCMYK-V2.
A few days ago Fogra published the characterisation data for the new printing standards Fogra56 and Fogra57 while ECI provided the respective ICC profiles for download on the eci.org website. … read more
The ISO 15416:2016 replaces the ISO 15416:2000 and brings for changed calculations of the barcode quality. The most important changes at a glance.
Proofs with the new exchange colour space eciCMYK_v2 are now available in the shop at Proof.de. eciCMYK_v2 is the successor of eciCMYK introduced in 2017.
Due to our involvement with freeColour e.V., at the last meeting in Switzerland the desire for a cross-media tool for designers was expressed with which one can create intersections of … read more